READERS ARE LEADERS 2017 – 2018
for Cashman Elementary and Amesbury Elementary
RAL Form 2017-2018
(every grade has the same form this year
and the same one for each month)
HOW IT WORKS…
- Each month is a different theme (see the list below!) Just pick out a book on that theme (you can read one from the Public Library, your School Library, or even one you have at home!)
- Visit your school library or come into the Public Library and pick up a form (changed this year that everyone gets the same form for K-4th and the same one each month.) You can also download a form above!
- Fill out the form and bring it back to the Public Library by the end of each month to get credit.
- You’ll get a golden raffle ticket to take to your School Librarian. When you bring it in, you’ll get a cool prize!
- Win cool prizes! Your raffle ticket qualifies you for three raffles that take place throughout the year at your school. You might just get a cool book or other prize!
- If you read each month, you get a certificate and a reading tag (to carry on your backpack and add to your summer reading chain) every two months! The program goes from October-April. (Tags are given for reading Oct/Nov, Dec/Jan, Feb/March/April …three tags total!)
- If you homeschool or go to a different school from AES or CES, but would like to participate please ask at the Public Library!
THEMES FOR 2017 – 2018
October: Mysteries (real or fiction)
November: Food & Cooking
December: Alternative Media (ebooks, downloadable audio, PlayAways)
January: Ancient Civilizations and Mythology
March: Backyard Animals
Ask us at the Public Library or your School Librarian if you have any questions!
Funding for provided by: