READERS ARE LEADERS
WILL START UP AGAIN IN OCTOBER 2017
HOW IT WORKS…
- Come into the Public Library and pick up a form. Make sure to pick your proper grade! Forms are also available above to print out.
- Each month is a different theme. Just pick out a book on that theme (you can read one from the Public Library, your School Library, or even one you have at home!).
- Fill out the form and bring it back to the Public Library.
- You’ll get a raffle ticket to take to your School Librarian. When you bring it in, you’ll get a cool prize
- Win cool prizes! Your raffle ticket qualifies you for three raffles that take place throughout the year. You might just get a cool book or other prize!
- If you read each month, you get a certificate and a reading badge every three months! The program goes from October-May. (Badges are given for reading Oct-Dec, Jan-Mar, Apr-May…three badges total!)
Ask us at the Public Library or your School Librarian if you have any questions!
Clare Dombrowski (Amesbury Public Library) email@example.com
Jen MacIntire (Cashman Elementary)
Terri Anstiss (Amesbury Elementary)
Funding for provided by: