- Looking to volunteer? September 18, 2021We have different opportunities. It’s a great way to fulfill your school volunteering requirement or a great thing to do in retirement. Fill out this form to get your name in and we’ll contact you if we have a project or hours to fill. Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anti-Racist and Liberation Lecture Series August 25, 2021Join us for a series of talks exploring anti-racism and liberation. These four events co-hosted by Dr. Kate Slater and Bobby Morgan will introduce key concepts and provide a framework for understanding racialized conditioning. Hosted in collaboration with the Newburyport Public Library these events are free and open to the public. CLICK HERE for more ...
- New to the library! November 4, 2020Click here to see what new materials have arrived at the library each week!
- Need a Library Card? August 17, 2020Apply online today! https://bit.ly/33R2XcX
- Curated Pick-Up! June 29, 2020Want some recommendations? We are happy to help! You can always call the library or email either email@example.com (adult and teen) or firstname.lastname@example.org (kids), but you can also use our online forms to put in your preferences for either yourself or your kids! Adults and Teens Curated Curbside Request Form Kids Curated Curbside Request Form ...