For our March 3rd meeting, the cookbook will be Make It Ahead by Ina Garten. (Sign Up HERE)
How it Works:
- Sign up online using our calendar or by calling the library
- Check out the cookbook of the month at the library. We will have extra copies available at the circulation desk.
- Choose your recipe from the cookbook and let us know which one by calling Dorothy/Sarah at 978-388-8148 or email email@example.com.*
- Choosing a recipe is on a first come-first serve basis. If someone else has already claimed that recipe, we may ask that you choose another. Claimed recipes are listed below for your reference.
- Make the recipe and bring it with you to the discussion!
*Sign up is required in order to make sure there aren’t duplication of recipes. Sign up begins 3 weeks before the meeting date.
Recipes Claimed For the March 3, 2020 Meeting
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (page 30)
- Baked Farro and Butternut Squash (page 173)
- Bruschetta with Sautéed Chard (page 61)
- Artichoke and Leek Bread Pudding (page 178)
- Salty Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies (page 192)