The Cookbook Club is currently on pause during the Coronavirus pandemic. We will update this page when we are ready to resume this program.
How it Works:
- Sign up online using our calendar or by calling the library
- Check out the cookbook of the month at the library. We will have extra copies available at the circulation desk.
- Choose your recipe from the cookbook and let us know which one by calling Dorothy/Sarah at 978-388-8148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.*
- Choosing a recipe is on a first come-first serve basis. If someone else has already claimed that recipe, we may ask that you choose another. Claimed recipes are listed below for your reference.
- Make the recipe and bring it with you to the discussion!
*Sign up is required in order to make sure there aren’t duplication of recipes. Sign up begins 3 weeks before the meeting date.