During the pandemic many businesses have turned to virtual meeting platforms to allow staff to work from home. We are here to help you in navigating these softwares that you may be unfamiliar with. The first link below is general videoconferencing tips, created by Andrea Puglisi, via the Library Freedom Project.
Below are links to help pages for the most popular platforms:
- Getting Started on Windows and Mac
- Getting Started with iOS
- Getting Started with Android
- How to Keep Your Zoom Meeting Secure
- How To Download GoToMeeting
- Why Isn’t the Download Working?
- Test Your Connection
- Tips for Staying Secure Using GoToMeeting
- How to Join a Meeting
- I Can’t Join My Session